- Ongoing Computation and Economics Research Seminar. (Old page.)
- Mathematical Logic for Programmers (Fall semester 2018). Previous years: Fall 2017.
- Topics on the border of economics and computation. Spring 2019. Previous years: Spring 2017. Spring 2016, Class (2012), Class(2009), Seminar (2006) and Class (2005).
- From Nand to Tetris / Part I (on Coursera).
- Networks, Crowds, and Markets. Spring semester 2018.
- Introduction to Computer Science (in python), Fall 2016. (Fall 2015.)
- Introduction to Computer Science (in Java). Fall 2011
- From Nand to Tetris (Fall 2010).
- Computational Topics in Game Theory
Somewhat similar to Foundations of Electronic Commerce (2007).
- Old course with slides: Introduction
to Computer Science in Java (2000-2).
Source files for the supporting classes (Like Turtle), written by Shmulik London, are available here.