- Computer Science: 203 Ross Building
- Life Sciences: 3-213 Silberman Building
- Office hours: by appointment
My research deals with three related fields
- Molecular Biology of Chromatin and Transcriptional Regulation: Understanding how cells regulate transcription, interaction between chromatin and transcription, and gene expression.
- Computational Systems Biology: Applying probabilistic models to understand biological systems and to analyze high-throughput data collected from biological sources.
- Inference and learning in probabilistic models: Representation, inference, and learning with probabilistic graphical models (Bayesian networks and Markov networks).
You can read more about these in my list of my publications. You might want to check the list of resources generated from my lab as well as dissertations of lab members.
You might be looking for another Nir Friedman.