LibB executables are freely available for academic use only. For purposes other then academic research you should contact:
1. Licensee is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use LibB for the sole purpose of performing non-commercial academic research.
2. For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby clarified that the license to use LibB as aforesaid does not include any obligation or undertaking to supply any accompanying services or improvements.
3. Licensee agrees not to distribute or transfer LibB or any portion, copies or derivatives thereof, to another location or to any third party.
4. Licensee agrees not to make any copies except as necessary for his exercise of this license in his own laboratory. Any copy shall bear an appropriate copyright notice specifying the above-mentioned authors and proprietor.
5. Licensee agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify LibB.
6. Licensee acknowledges that LibB is a research tool, still in the development stage. Hence, it is not presented as error free, accurate, complete, useful, suitable for any specific application or free from any infringement of any rights. LibB is licensed AS IS, entirely at the Licensee's own risk.
7.Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to be a warranty or representation by the researchers, in connection with LibB and its use, including, without limiting the generality of the aforesaid, as to the accuracy, safety or fitness for any particular use.
8. The researchers shall not be liable for any damage, claim, demand, cost or expense of whatsoever kind or nature directly or indirectly arising out of or resulting from or encountered in connection with the use of LibB by Licensee or any person receiving it from Licensee.