- SAMIR: Towards content-based medical image analysis and retrieval for big data radiology, Oppenheimer Applied Research Grant, The Hebrew University, 2015-16.
- New method for online radiation dose optimization in repeat CT scanning, Israel Ministry of Trade and Industry, KAMIN Grant 52643, 2014-16.
- Computational intelligence for radiology and surgery, Israel Ministry of Science and Technology – Knowledge Center in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, 2013-2016.
- ACTIVE: Active Constraints Technologies for Ill-defined or Volatile Environments, 7th Framework Program, European Union. Contract FP7-ICT-270461. Consortium of 10 universities and 2 companies in Italy, Germany, UK, and Israel, 2010-15.
- Fast MRI scanning based on previous scans, Alexander Silberman Applied Research Grant, The Hebrew University, 2013-14.
- Safe insertion trajectory planning in minimally invasive keyhole neurosurgery, Julius andFannie Rogoff Applied Research Grant, The Hebrew University, 2012-13.
- Computer-based tumors analysis and follow-up in radiological oncology studies, Ministry of Trade and Industry, KAMIN Grant 46217, 2011-13.
- A generic framework for the automatic generation of digital patient-specific models, Applied Research Grant, The Hebrew University, 2010-11.
- Computer-based quantitative patient-specific integrated femoral fracture fixation assessment. Johnson and Johnson and Julius Oppenheimer Endowment Fund for Applied Research (with M. Liebergall and R. Mosheiff), 2009-10.
- ROBOCAST: Robot and sensor integration as guidance for enhanced computer-assisted surgery and therapy. 7th Framework Program, European Union. STREP Proposal FP7-ICT-2007-1, Grant agreement FP7 215190. Consortium of 8 universities and 2 companies in Italy,Germany, UK, and Israel, 2008-10.
- Patient-specific preoperative simulation of endovascular surgical procedures (with Simbionix Ltd. and Dr. Sosna, Dept of Radiology, Hadassah). Ministry of Trade and Industry, MAGNETON Grant 38652, 2007-09.
- Computer-aided intraoperative fracture reduction and fixation based on electromagnetic tracking (with M. Liebergall). Innovation Grant, The Hebrew University, 2006-07.
- Navigated minimally invasive two-incision vs. non-navigated mini posterior approaches to total hip arthroplasty: comparative study, (with Y. Weill, O. Lubovsky, M. Liebergall, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hadassah). The Joint Research Fund of the Hebrew University, 2005-06.
- Image-guided system with a miniature robot for precise positioning and targeting in neurosurgery, (with Mazor Surgical Technologies Ltd.). Ministry of Trade and Industry, MAGNETON Grant, 2004-06.
- Fundamentals of virtual reality and medical applications (with D. Lischinski, School of Eng. and Computer Science, Hebrew U.). Ministry of Science, 2002-05.